But, how do you get a job at little caesars?
You need a Little Caesars resume that sets you apart from the other candidates. Writing a resume is not always an easy task, so we’ll help you out.
In this article, some of the details you’ll find include:
- Little Caesar’s resume examples for entry-level and experienced individuals.
- How to apply for a job at Little Caesars
- Benefits of working at Little Caesars
- Tips and tricks to boost your resume for little caesars
Entry Level Resume Example For Little Caesar
New York, NY
Results-oriented crew member with a year of experience in busy restaurant settings. Passionate about offering the best customer service experience by putting them first with a strong team ethic to ensure work is done efficiently. Skilled at taking advantage of all sales opportunities without ever compromising service levels.
March 2017-July 2019
- Balanced restaurant cash registers daily, reconciled transactions and made bank deposits.
- Graciously welcomed guests to the establishment and took orders for food and drinks while they perused the menu.
- Recorded customers’ orders and worked with team members to serve food and beverages in a timely manner.
May 2016-February 2017
- Maintained polite and professional manners and encouraged inquiries from patrons so they could make decisions on what to order.
- Removed empty dishes, replaced utensils, and refilled beverages promptly to maintain effective table settings.
- Maintained customer satisfaction by referring complicated issues to the assistant manager and providing quick resolutions to customer complaints.
High school Diploma
Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- Dish preparation
- Creative Problem Solving
- Multi-Task Management
- Table setting arrangements
- High-volume dining
- Excellent customer service
- Point of Sale (POS) system operations
Little Caesars Resume Example For Experienced Candidates
Classically trained Culinary Professional with eight years of dedicated service and management experience. Proven leader skilled in training effective teams. Committed to supervising operations and delivering great customer service. Dedicated to food safety and quality food service.
October 2017-June 2019
- Corrected operational problems to ensure the business was operating at expected levels and investigated reports of inventory theft.
- Resolved serious complaints and issues from the customer service department to achieve continued customer loyalty.
- Conducted training for over 8 staff members for every position in the establishment, including safe cleaning procedures, preparing food, and operating the cash register.
- Assigned shifts and prepared schedules for more than 5 employees.
- Maximized cost-efficiency and optimized safe operations by monitoring all food storage and preparation equipment to ensure they were kept in good working condition.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
- Restaurant operations management
- Hiring and training
- Cash register operation
- Excellent customer service
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
IELTS – 8.5 pass score
Send Resume to Little Caesars Step to Step
Little Caesars is the third-largest pizza chain with over 4000 restaurants in the United States. Due to the undeniable growth of the company over the years, there are many available opportunities from time to time. You can apply for little caesars jobs online or through an in-store application.
Let’s look at the step-by-step process for both.
The first step is to determine the specific store you prefer and whether they have open positions. If they do, you’ll pick the application form at the store and drop it off once you’ve filled in all the details, and include the required documents. Crew members prefer to submit a crew member resume at the store they want to work at, which works for most individuals.
If you don’t have a resume, we have some resume examples that will guide you and give you some tips as you write your resume for little caesars.
One major advantage of an in-store application is you can meet the manager and have a conversation which allows them to see your personality. This can tip the scale in your favor and help you get the position.
Depending on your qualifications, you can apply for an entry-level position or management position.
On the little caesars website, you’ll go to the careers page.
Scroll down and you can choose from store jobs, corporate and distribution jobs.
Then, find a store near you by adding your city, state or zip.
Once you’ve added your state or city, you’ll see the stores around you that have available positions.
Click on the view jobs tab and click on the position you want to apply for.
You’ll be able to view the job description and get access to the application form. Fill in the details, attach the required documents and drop it off at the store.
Once you’ve submitted the application at the store, you can make a follow-up call/email to determine if the hiring manager received the hiring request and get more details on the interview process.
Little Caesars Pizza Pay and Benefits
When you’re looking for a job, you consider certain factors before applying. Some include the work environment, company history, location, working hours, pay, and benefits.
Money is a big one for most people, so it’s important to find out how much little caesars pay .
According to Glassdoor, the hourly pay ranges from $8 for kitchen staff to $12 an hour for a manager. A shift manager’s salary will be approximately $15,000 per year, and the director of operations will take home approximately $76,000 a year.
Little Caesars employees enjoy various benefits, including paid training, fun work environments, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified associates have access to insurance coverage, future planning benefits, healthcare coverage, and paid time off.
Benefits under health and wellness include:
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
What You Need To Work At Little Caesars – Requirements
Before applying to a company, you need to check the requirements, which are usually in the job description, to ensure that you meet them. These requirements will differ depending on the position, but general ones apply to all positions.
Here is a list of general requirements you should meet before applying for a job at Little Caesars.
- You should be 16 years old and older.
- You should be willing to work during operating hours.
- You should be willing to adhere to the dress code, depending on your position.
Advantages of Working At Little Caesars
Little Caesars employees enjoy plenty of advantages. These benefits depend on the employee’s position, and they include:
- Food/meals on duty
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Food/meal discounts
- Paid holidays
- Free drinks/coke/juice/water
- Employee referral bonuses
- Paid training
Extra Tips For Boosting Your Chances
The job market in the restaurant industry is competitive, so you’ll need to stand out to get the job at little caesars. You can use one of our professional resume templates to create a job-winning resume and incorporate these tips and tricks to spruce it up.
- Use the right keywords and action verbs.
The job description usually has the specific keywords that the hiring manager is looking for, and adding these words increases your chances of landing an interview.
- Research the company.
Always do some research on the company to find out more information on what they do and the culture to be well-equipped before your interview.
- Attach a cover letter
- Choose the correct format and layout for your resume.
The resume layout should be easy to read and understand, and the format should represent your top qualifications first.
- Proofread your resume
Before sending out your resume, check it for grammatical errors and other mistakes that might hurt your chances of getting the position.
Here are the main takeaways from the article.
- You can make your application through an in-store or online application.
- The in-store application involves filling out the application form and dropping it off at the same store, including the required documents.
- An online application involves filling out an online application form and submitting your application online.
- Whether you apply online or in-store, it’s okay to make a follow-up call or email after a week or two have passed.
- Working at Little Caesars has some great benefits and advantages.
- Always check the job description for the specific requirements the hiring manager is looking out for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you get paid for training at Little Caesars Pizza?
Yes, you get paid for training, but the amount is lower than the amount agreed upon once you start working.
How long does training at Little Caesars take?
Training can take up to a week, depending on your position and how long the shifts are.